GamingGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$5.00 FLAT FEE SHIPPING CHARGE ON ALL ORDERS !!

2 posters

Go down

$5.00 FLAT FEE SHIPPING CHARGE ON ALL ORDERS !! Empty $5.00 FLAT FEE SHIPPING CHARGE ON ALL ORDERS !!

Post  patuan89 Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:09 am

[ Home ] [ women's handbags ] [ women's wallets ] [ men's wallets ] [ leather briefcases ] [ italian leather bags ] [ travel leather bags ] [ fashion bags ] [ sova hand painted handbag ] [ signature bag ] [ eel skin ] [ backpack & travel bags ] [ evening bags ] [ leather belts ] [ junior purses ] [ order info ] [ testimonial ] [ privacy policy ] [ shipping charges ] [ site map ]

20 years of providing sensual affordable Sova designer painted bags to many happy customers....

Sova Hand-Painted Leather Bags, Wallets, and Travel Bags...™

$5.00 FLAT FEE SHIPPING CHARGE ON ALL ORDERS !!

Holiday Sale 30 - 50% Off All Items !

Customer Testimony:

Just received my new Sova Painted Bag. It is a perfect fit for my lifestyle and the quality for the price is amazing. I went to wallets on strings years ago. It is the only way to keep my purse from becoming a bottomless pit. But eventually the wallets on a string proved to be just a little too small for the stray lipstick, etc, so I upgraded to a great Travelon organizer bag that was small enough to keep neat, but large enough for keys, cell, sunglasses, and a few small make-up items for touch ups.

But then I bought a Kindle and none of the covers come with shoulder straps. So you have to hand carry it with your small purse or take a great big tote. This wasn't working so I searched and searched high and low and even returned a bag because it turned out to be the wrong size.

My new SOVA Women's Multi Pocket Bag / Organizer Bag hand painted bag is gorgeous. The colors are even richer than on your website. The strap is long enough to be cross body, but can also be shortened. It has great organizer pockets for almost everything, but best of all my KINDLE 3 in its leather cover fits exactly perfectly in the center compartment all by itself. It is the perfect small purse. Please offer this bag in other styles of painting as well. Thanks, Janine Spanaway, WA

................................................................................................

I just received my first order. When I opened the box I was "blown away"!!!!! The wallet and handbag were out of this world!!!!!!! I am now trying to figure out why I ever paid so much for Anuschka bags when yours are more beautiful and the leather is softer!!!!! I am truly glad that I did a search and found you. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Charlene S. Yonkers, NY.

free gift cards
womens handbags

patuan89

Back to top Go down

$5.00 FLAT FEE SHIPPING CHARGE ON ALL ORDERS !! Empty Re: $5.00 FLAT FEE SHIPPING CHARGE ON ALL ORDERS !!

Post  heroisthai Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 pm

But then I bought a Kindle and none of the covers come with shoulder straps. So you have to hand carry it with your small purse or take a great big tote. This wasn't working so I searched and searched high and low and even returned a bag because it turned out to be the wrong size.

heroisthai

Back to top Go down