GamingGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Owns My Heart by miley cyrus

Go down

Who Owns My Heart by miley cyrus Empty Who Owns My Heart by miley cyrus

Post  patuan89 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 am

The "Whataya Want from Me" Singer Faced Protest from the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party
Continuing his massive Glam Nation tour, Adam Lambert arrived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia earlier today (October 13) ahead of his concert tomorrow.

The "American Idol" stud looked a bit subdued as he made his way through the airport, with fans and paparazzi all around.

The Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party has already mounted a massive protest against the show, saying, "Lambert is morally unfit. His gay lifestyle will harm our society. He is of bad, bad character and poses a danger to young Malaysians. We want the government to cancel the permit. The country is battling a serious problem of moral decay. We are experiencing rising social violence and crime."

In response, Adam asked, "Does my show 'promote the gay lifestyle'? It promotes living ANY lifestyle that includes the freedom to seek love and intimacy. Gay, straight, bi, young or old. It's all inclusive....Plus, what's THE gay lifestyle? There isn't just one. There are so many different kinds of gay people. We have a variety of different lifestyles. There's not only one lifestyle lived by straight folks. Generalizing..."

Ultimately the singer agreed to tone down his homosexual overtones. In another Twitter message, Lambert stated: "While I don't believe that my glamnation tour is in any way offensive I have agreed to make a few minor adjustments out of respect for the Malaysian government. Looking forward to a fun show."

Yesterday the always-entertaining pop star was spotted at a press conference in Hong Kong, where he was presented with all kinds of gifts and cards from his uber-eager fans. The "American Idol" alum made the appearance ahead of his first concert at the Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre.

Last week Adam took Japan, rocking the stage at Tokyo's JCB Hall venue.

Not one to let his fans down, the 28-year-old ran through all of his hits while at one point getting a bit frisky with bandmate Tommy Joe Ratliff at the JCB Hall venue.

After finishing up shows in Asia, Adam Lambert's Glam Nation tour will be headed to Australia.

©2010, GossipCenter.com. All Rights Reserved
tiler melbourne
Who Owns My Heart by miley cyrus

patuan89

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum